Friday, April 6, 2012

Teachers Pay Teachers!? That's incredible.

I came across TPT while searching Google for teacher worksheets.  When I saw TPT's site I immediately thought, "I could so do that!"  Creating worksheets is something all teachers do anyway.  Just make your templates cute and attractive by finding clip art from sites like Scrappin Doodles.  I love all of their cute school related graphics such as these:

Froggy Fun Back To School Clip Art   Under the Sea 3 Clip Art

They are perfect for creating reading center materials, worksheets, and other cute things.  The best part is that they are both on sale for $2!  Just visit:


Also, if you're looking for cute font for your teacher website or materials, here's a great FREE site that I like to use:  www.dafont.com

So, if you're interested in joining the TPT community and making some serious sales, sign up here:

And most importantly, please visit my TPT page DoodleTeacher

5 comments:

  1. Hi there, I just started posting things on TPT too and it's been so fun. I pretty much only use Scrappin Doodles - oh how I love them. I just found you and am your newest follower. I will have to pop in more often to see what you are up to. Come on over and visit me sometime when you get a minute. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky!
      I appreciate your warm welcome. You have some amazing things yourself. I love your store. I am following you too now.
      Blessings,
      Stephanie

      Delete
  2. How do you get started? I guess I would like to dabble in this area. I often create stuff for my classroom and for fellow teachers. My stuff just isn't as cute as the stuff I find at TPT. Any helpful hints?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting! I'm trying to get started with Teachers Pay Teachers, but I've never been much of a graphic designer. I've tried making things in Microsoft Word and have had a really hard time with it. What program do you use to make things?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, you'd be surprised but yes I do all of my projects through MS Word. I know it's not the best choice of programs but I happen to be very Word-savvy so it's easier for me than trying to learn a whole new program. I mainly use text boxes and licensed images for everything. I'm not a graphic designer so most of my images are borrowed from sites like scrappindoodles.com. For me, a single page takes about 30 mins to create, depending on if I already know what I want on it. In the future, I plan to YouTube a tutorial and will link it to you.

    ReplyDelete